What is IPU CET BJMC ?
IPU CET BJMC Important Dates
01/Feb/2018 to 10/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
29/Apr/2018  2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
IPU CET BJMC Application Details
- All eligible candidates must submit application forms through online mode only.
- Candidates have to visit the official website, register via log-in id, fill in the required fields and submit the fee to complete the application process.
IPU CET BJMC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have pass 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent.
- They must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- They must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
IPU CET BJMC Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
IPU CET BJMC Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
IPU CET BJMC Counselling Details
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
GGSIPU CET BJMC
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 95 Joined
- 2 Questions