MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2024 - Marks, Qualification, Age Limit
MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2024 - The MICA, Ahmedabad will be releasing the MICAT eligibility criteria 2023 along with the admission notification for MICAT admission. Candidates wishing to seek admission in courses offered by MICA must go through the MICAT eligibility criteria 2024 to know if they are eligible for their desired courses or not. Fulfilling the MICAT eligibility criteria must be of utmost priority since without proving the eligibility, candidates will not be given MICAT admission. There is no general age limit for candidates to apply for the MICAT Exam 2024; however, a candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline to be eligible to apply for admission to MICA institute. Candidates who demonstrate an aptitude for expressing, evaluating, and/or inventing ideas that motivate people to take action and produce business results are more likely to be considered for admission, according to the MICA official website.
Stay up-to date with MICAT News
Candidates can read the article to know more about the MICAT 2024 eligibility criteria and other requirements candidates need to satisfy to appear for the MICAT 2024.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2024
The MICAT 2024 eligibility criteria, as well as an official notification brochure, are released by the university. Candidates can review the MICAT eligibility criteria 2024 by reading the following points:
MICAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria: Qualifying Score
Candidates must have completed their bachelor's degree at a university recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
He or she must have completed at least 15 years of education in the 10+2+3 format.
A bachelor's degree in any field is accepted.
Candidates who are still in their final year of high school can apply for the MICAT exam.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2024: Qualifying Entrance Exam
According to the MICAT 2024 eligibility criteria, candidates must have obtained a valid score in any of the following entrance exams:
GMAT 2022 (onwards)
MICAT 2024 Eligibility: Age Limit
There is no age limit for candidates applying for the MICA Admission Test (MICAT).
MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2024 - Important Points to Remember
Before beginning the application process, candidates should review the MICAT 2024 eligibility criteria.
It should be noted that candidates will be disqualified if they do not meet the MICAT 2024 eligibility requirements.
MICAT Application Form 2024
The dates for MICAT-I and MICAT-II will be announced separately on MICA Ahmedabad's official website. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria prescribed by MICA Ahmedabad before filling out the MICAT 2024 application form. Candidates must select the programme for which they wish to apply in the MICAT application form when filling out the MICAT application form. If the information on the MICAT 2024 application form is incorrect, the form will be rejected. Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1985 via debit card, credit card, or demand draft after completing the MICAT application form 2024. The MICAT application fee will be the same for all candidates.
Documents and information required for filling the MICAT 2024 Application Form
Before completing the MICAT application form 2024, the following documents and information should be kept on hand:
Valid Email address
Valid mobile number
MICAT Exam Centres 2024
The MICA Admission Test (MICAT) will be held in 48 cities across India. The admit card contains information about the candidate's assigned MICAT 2024 exam centre. Candidates must select the MICAT exam centres 2024 that are closest to their residence when filling out the application form in order to arrive at the exam centre on time. The MICAT 2024 exam centres are listed in the table below for candidates' convenience.
MICAT 2024 Exam Centers
Jammu and Kashmir
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2024 - Marks, Qualification, Age Limit
Question: Is the MICAT application form process going to be done online or offline?
The MICAT application form will be available online at the university's official website.
Question: Are the eligibility requirements for all MICAT 2024 categories the same?
No, the university has established different MICAT eligibility criteria for each category.
Question: What is the age requirement for MICAT 2024?
MICA has not set an age limit for the MICAT 2024 application process.
Question: Can I change the information on the MICAT application form later?
No, after submitting the MICAT application form, the details cannot be changed.
Question: Can I apply for MICAT 2024 if I am currently in my third year?
Yes, candidates in their final year are eligible to apply for the MICAT 2024 admission process.
MICAT Exam Centres 2024 - Entrance Exam, Test Centres, Check T...
MICAT Exam Centres 2024 - Candidates can check here complete l...
MICAT Admit Card 2024: Download Hall Ticket @mica.ac.in
MICAT Admit Card 2024: Mudra Institute of Communication Admiss...
MICAT Application Form 2024: Registration, Apply Here Online
MICAT Application Form 2024 -MICA, Ahmedabad will release the ...
MICAT Exam Dates 2023 (OUT): Final Merit List, PI, GE, Result,...
MICAT Exam Dates 2023 - Candidates cam check here MICAT 2023 e...
MICAT Mock Test 2024: Practice Free Online Mock Test, Entrance...
MICAT Mock Test 2024 - MICA Ahmedabad will make the MICAT 2024...
Questions related to MICAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
How can we get to know after the declaration of micat 2 result whether we have been shortlisted or not? How to access the merit list?
On February 17, 2022, MICA, Ahmedabad, announced the MICAT 2022 result for phase 2 on mica.ac.in. Using their login credentials, candidates may check the MICAT 2022 phase 2 result. MICAT result 2022 has been emailed to applicants' registered email addresses, and students who took the entrance exam can now verify their qualifying status.
To check the result, follow the below mentioned steps:
Visit MICA Ahmedabad's main website at mica.ac.in.
Select "MICAT 1 Result" from the drop-down menu.
On the screen, a candidate login window will display.
Click the "Login" tab after entering the user ID and password.
Download the MICAT scorecard 2022 and check your qualifying status.
For further information, check out the link provided below.
can I know what MICA syllabus is?
MICAT Syllabus - Psychometric Test
Basically, this is a personality test and this section is different from other management entrance examinations. It is mandatory for the candidates to attempt all the questions in this section. Some of the important aspects related to the test are explained below.
In this section, the questions are designed to assess the candidates’ behavior which includes thinking ability, personality, strengths and weaknesses etc. Questions are based on career goals, life goals, situational judgement. Candidates should answer the questions with honesty and open mind
Multiple-choice questions are asked.
Duration allotted for the psychometric test is 25 minutes.
According to previous year sample papers, in the first set of questions, out of the three options candidates should select the option which describes their behavior in the best way.
In the second set of MICAT questions, candidates were asked to give a rating on a scale of 1 to 6 for the responses in terms of their priority under a certain scenario. Around 8 to 10 questions were asked in the entrance exam.
MICAT Syllabus - Verbal Ability
The verbal ability section is used to assess the language proficiency of the candidates. The topics under the verbal ability section of the MICAT exam syllabus are given below:
Parts of speech
Spot the Errors
Fill in the blanks
Antonyms and Synonyms
MICAT Syllabus - Quantitative Ability
The quantitative ability section includes the same topics that are covered in the other MBA entrance exam. The topics that are covered under the quantitative ability of the MICAT 2022 syllabus are as follows:
Geometry 2D & 3D
HCF & LCM
Surds and Indices
Ratio and Proportion
Profit & Loss
Time & Work
Mixtures & solutions
Permutation & Combinations
MICAT Syllabus 2022 - General Awareness
The general awareness section of MICAT 2022 syllabus includes current affairs. The candidates should have a good knowledge regarding the topics of business and economics to score good marks. All the topics covered in the MICAT syllabus 20222 are given below:
Advertising and marketing
Books & Authors
MICAT 2022 Syllabus - Divergent-Convergent Reasoning
From this section of the MICAT syllabus 2022 approximately 25-30 questions are asked. The topics under this section are listed below:
Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning
Sequence & Series
Hope it helps.
can i give both cat and xat %ile ? if yes then which score willl they consider ?
You have tagged MICAT, hence I believe your query is for MICA Ahmedabad, the entrance test scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT are acceptable for PGDM admission,
Further for Group Exercise & Personal Interview, candidates need to qualify Psychometric test firstly, and then on the basis of this, the performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT will be taken into consideration and further they will be assessed on the following MICAT sections: VA/QADI/GA/DCT, Those who will qualify the minimum cutoff for each of these sections- VA, QADI, GA and DCT and required cut-offs for CAT/XAT/GMAT, their Descriptive Tests will be analyzed for selection, the cut--offs for CAT/XAT is expected to be 80 percentile, to know more details regarding this, visit our page at https://media.careers360.com/exams/micat?utm_source=google&utm_medium=kg
I am scoring around 50+ percentile in XAT can I apply for MICAT 2?
There is no such minimum cutoff to apply for MICAT - II . However, if you are having good scores of CAT/XAT you will have good chances to get admission in to top institute. And the registration form to apply for MICAT -II is open till 20th january 2021, exam will be conducted on 20th January 2021. To know more, visit here: