Stay up-to date with ACJ Entrance Exam News
About ACJ Entrance Exam 2023
Asian College of Journalism will start the ACJ admission process 2023 in online mode at the official website - asianmedia.org.in.. ACJ will conduct the ACJ entrance exam 2023 in online remote proctored mode. The ACJ entrance test 2023 will be followed by the interviews. Interested candidates must fill and submit the application of Asian College of Journalism before deadline. ACJ will sent an email to the candidates issuing directions and information about the online entrance test.
All candidates who have graduated or will be graduating in 2023 can apply for ACJ 2023 entrance exam. Based on the performance in the entrance exam, a list of shortlisted candidates are released for the interview process. The allotment is done according to the candidate’s score in the examination and interview.
Contact Details -
Asian College of Journalism,
Second Main Road
Chennai - 600 113
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone no - 91-44-22542842-44/47/40
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name
|Asian College of Journalism Entrance Examination
|Short Exam Name
|ACJ Entrance Exam
|Asian College of Journalism
|Frequency of Conduct
|Once a year
|University Level Exam
|Mode of Application
|Offline / Online
|Application Fee (General)
|2360 Rs [Offline] +1 More
|Mode of Exam
|Mode of Counselling
|Number of Seats
ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
31 May, 2023
Application - Last date | Mode: Online
ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of ACJ 2023 consists of the conditions and requirements that the candidates need to meet to participate in the entrance examination. The application form of the ineligible candidates will be rejected therefore it is advised that the candidates check the ACJ 2023 eligibility criteria before applying.
- The candidates should have graduated in any discipline.
- Those who are in their final year of graduation were able to apply for ACJ Entrance Exam 2023.
ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft
Candidates can fill the application form of ACJ 2023 before the deadline in both online and offline mode i.e., they can fill and submit the application form online or download, fill and submit it through the post.
Steps to fill Online ACJ 2023 Application Form
- Login – The candidates will have to log in under the “Admissions” tab.
- Filling of details – The required information will have to be filled by the candidates.
- Uploading of documents – Candidates have to upload a scanned image of their photograph as per the specifications mentioned by the authorities.
- Payment of application fee – The payment of application fee can be done in online (net banking/debit card/credit card) and offline mode (demand draft in favor of "Media Development Foundation", payable at Chennai). Behind the demand draft, the candidate’s full name, reference number, email address and mobile number should be present.
Steps to fill Offline ACJ Application Form 2023
Firstly, the candidates have to download and print out the application form of the ACJ entrance exam 2023. After filling up the required information, the candidates have to paste their photograph at the provided space. Payment of fees has to be done through the demand draft. The filled application form along with the demand draft has to be mailed to the following address:
Asian College of Journalism
Second Main Road,
(Behind M.S Swaminathan Research Foundation)
Chennai - 600 113, India”
One Programme – Rs. 2360
Both Programmes – Rs. 3540
|OBC, EWS, General
|Male, Female, Transgender
ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 Syllabus
English language skills
General knowledge and awareness of current affairs
ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of ACJ 2023 gives details about the examination to the candidates to make them familiar with the pattern. By knowing the exam pattern, the candidates will be able to know various factors such as the type of questions asked, marking scheme, mode of examination and more. The candidates have to qualify the examination to have a chance for admissions into the institute.
Exam Pattern of ACJ 2023
- Mode of examination – Online
- Purpose of exam – To test the analytical thinking and problem-solving skills of the candidates
- Sections – In the first part, the candidates will be examined on their English language skills while in the second part, the general and current affairs knowledge of the candidates will be tested.
- Duration of exam – English Language (2 Hours) General Knowledge (90 Minutes)
- Marks for English Language section – 100 Marks
- Marks for General Knowledge section – Current Affairs (60 – 65 Marks) Writing Ability, Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills (35 - 40)
ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 Admit Card
Candidates were able to download ACJ entrance exam admit card 2023 by entering the necessary credentials. It is important for the candidates to carry the admit card to the examination centre. Without the admit card, the candidates are not allowed to attempt the entrance examination. Along with the ACJ admit card, the candidates also had to carry along their Aadhaar card or driving license.
ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- ACJ 2023 admit card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter’s ID card
ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 Result
The result of ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 will be sent to the email ID of the candidates. The list of candidates selected for the interview process will be released separately for the two postgraduate diploma programmes. Details such as the name of the candidates, the area of specialization and the schedule of the interview was made available in the ACJ entrance result.
ACJ Entrance Exam 2023 Selection Process
Candidates who qualify the entrance test had to participate in the next round of selection i.e., Personal Interview (PI). At the time of the selection round of the ACJ entrance exam 2023, students had to carry with them all the necessary documents. At the time of the interview, candidates were evaluated on the skills set that are possessed by them, the aptitude for the program for which they applied, and the skill set required by them.