What is BHU PET-Mass Communication ?
BHU PET-Mass Communication Application Details
The application process for the BHU PET Mass Comm is completely online. Candidates must keep their photo and signature ready for uploading. The steps to fill the online application form are,
- Step 1 – RegistrationStep 2 - Activation and validation of RegistrationStep 3 - Application Status & Details
Step 4 - Upload Photo & Signature
Step 5 - Test Centre Preference
Step 6 - Submit the application form
Step 7 - Payment of application fees
BHU PET-Mass Communication Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be graduates with a degree in any discipline as per the 10+2+3 pattern. They must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects studied at Graduate level except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which are not considered for the computation of the total marks in the final (degree) marksheet.
Candidates who have a Post-graduate Degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, both at Graduate and Post-Graduate levels are also eligible to apply
SC/ST candidates must have passing marks in the qualifying exam
PC and OBC candidates must have obtained at least 45% in their graduation
BHU PET-Mass Communication Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
BHU PET-Mass Communication Counselling Details
- The concerned Department/Coordinator will issue electronic call letters to the qualified candidates shortlisted for BHU Mass communication counselling. Admission will be strictly on the basis of the merit index obtained in the BHU PET Mass Comm. Candidates have to fill the online preference entry once they receive the password. They will also have to enter their preference of course if they are applying for more than one. Candidates must also indicate if they are willing to take a seat with a regular fee or a paid seat. The BHU Mass 2018 counselling will be held on the basis of the merit of the candidates, their preference of a course and availability of seats.
- Candidates must mark their attendance on the day of counselling of BHU PET Mass Comm. They can change their preference at this stage. After the preference entry form is finalised, candidates must take a printout, sign it and submit it along with the specified original documents at the Verification Desk.
- Candidates allotted seats will be provisionally admitted and issued the Provisional Admission Letter by the Counselling Centre/ Venue Incharge at 10:00 am on the next day of BHU PET Mass Comm Counselling. The letter will mention the details of the candidate, course, fee to be paid and deadlines for the same.
- Candidates must pay the admission fee online through credit card/debit card or payment in cash at the Fee Counters specified by the Counseling Centre/Venue in charge. Candidates must submit proof of payment on the next day to ensure their admission is not cancelled. Subsequent rounds of BHU PET Mass Comm counselling will be held till the vacant seats are filled. The process of counselling is the same for all rounds as mentioned above.