What is Christ University BA CEP?
Christ University BA CEP Application Details
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online and Direct modes.
- The forms are available on the official website and through Direct mode i.e from the Admissions Office of Christ University.
- Candidates applying through online mode must log on to the website with a valid e-mail id, fill the form and submit the same.
- Candidates applying through direct mode should visit the admission office, fill the application online, submit the fee, take a print out of the same, sign the form and submit the same to the Christ University admission office.
Christ University BA CEP Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or +2 level ( from Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any of the streams like Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences, from a recognised Board in India.
- Candidates pursuing International curriculum must have AIU approval with a grade of not less than 'C' or its equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final +2 examinations in March-May 2017 can also apply with their class X and XI marks.
Christ University BA CEP Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
Christ University BA CEP Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Christ University BA CEP Counselling Details
- The selection process will start soon after the test is conducted.
- Candidates have to appear in the entrance test, skill assessment test, and personal interview rounds.
- Only after appearing in all three test rounds, a candidate will be evaluated and final results for admissions will be declared.
- The selection process schedule will be mentioned on the E-Admit card.
Step 1- Entrance Test
Christ University Entrance Test
Step 2- Skill Assessment
This consists of a test on written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning.
Step 3- Personal interview
Personal interview rounds
Final - Academic Performance
Assessment of performance in Class 10, Class 11/12, during the Personal Interview