MICA Admission Test
Hi Priyanka! MICA Admissions Test (MICAT) is the online entrance test for MICA's flagship course Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications (PGDM-C). The programme focuses on Strategic Marketing and Communication.
MICAT is conducted twice in December and February. MICAT (I) 2018 was held on December 1, 2018 and MICAT (II) 2019 was held on Febraury 9, 2019. The result of MICAT I was declared on December 18, 2018 and the result of MICAT II was announced on February 19, 2019.
From this year onwards IPU will take admission in B.Tech (Non-biotech streams) through JEE mains score .You can apply for the Delhi centralised counselling.
The exam IPUCET will be conducted for B.Tech Biotech and rest of the branch will go through this counselling.You may register here.
Hope this was helpful.
Hi Akash, it is ok that you have scores less than 70 percentile in some exam. But from that it understands that more efforts need to put in order to push for higher percentile. MICA is also one of the toughest mba entrance exams and in my opinion it is better to prepare much better and give it a shot next time around. But anyhow it all depends on one's potential interest. If you have the confidence that you can clear and you are strong with all the basic concepts you can give a try.
MICA has three step process for the admission
1. You must have taken at least one of the three exams: CAT/ XAT/GMAT.
2. MICA Admission Test (MICAT) which consists three sections
Section A: Psychometric Test
Section B: (has 4 sub-sections) - Verbal ability, Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation, General awareness; Divergent and Convergent Thinking
Section C: Descriptive Test.
3. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT & MICAT shall appear for both Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI).
All the candidates who meet the criteria mentioned above, their final composite score will be created based on the following weightage:
Nagpur has an exam centre for MICAT 2019. MICAT I was over on 1st of December . MICAT II will be held on February 9, 2019. The admit card for the same will be available online to be downloaded from February 4, 2019.
Your admit card will mention the address of MICAT II 2019 exam centre name and address.
Hope this helps
It's a three step process as described by MICA.
1. You should have taken at least one of the three exams: CAT/ XAT/GMAT (CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 / GMAT (2017 onwards).
2. All candidates are assessed on MICAT, which consists of 3 sections.
3. All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT & MICAT shall appear for both Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI).
For more information on detailed admission process visit the official college website below :
In MICAT question paper, there are 25 questions each in VA, QA, GA, and DCR whereas the Psychometric Test has a total of 35 questions. The Descriptive Test carries only 4 questions. The exam comprises of both objective and subjective questions.
0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Hi, please go through the following careers360 link to get the required details
If you wish to know about the preparation tips please go through the following careers360 link
For information on eligibility criteria, please go through the following careers360 link
Here is the best colleges of MBA which accept MICAT, name as follows;
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
2. XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur.
3. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
4. Faculty of Management Studies Delhi University.
5. Shailesh J Mehta School of Management.
6. Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
Hope this will help you. All the best.
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile