What is XIC OET?
XIC OET Application Details
- The application process of XIC OET is completely online for the eligible candidates to fill.
- Candidates have to log-in through valid email-id under the heading of Register.
- Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of their passport size photograph.
- They are also required to submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Applicants have to send two of his/her presentations (maximum 10 mb) to the programme coordinator, within two days of the submitting the online application forms.
XIC OET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates will be eligible to apply for the XIC OET if they fulfil the mentioned criteria.
They must have completed three years of Graduation from an approved University in any of the streams.
Candidates appearing for their last semester or third-year Graduation in the present academic year are also eligible to apply for XIC OET.
Candidates must be 35 years or below in age.
XIC OET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
XIC OET Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective and Subjective
XIC OET Counselling Details
- Candidates shortlisted for the XIC OET selection procedure will be informed by the test supervisor soon after the completion of the entrance test.
- They will be required to appear for a "Skype Video Interview (SVI)”.
- The Skype interview will be conducted for candidates who have applied for the Journalism(JR), Advertising(AM), Skype interview will be conducted) and Communication for Development (C4D) Courses only.