MA in Journalism & Mass Communication at University of Calcutta
Programme: M.A. Course in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Written Admission Test: Rs 400/-.
- Direct Admission: Rs 50/-
Eligibility for MA program at University of Calcutta:
Admission through Written Admission Test:
- Thirty-four seats (including a maximum of five seats reserved for Working Journalists) will be filled through a Written Admission Test.
- The candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree (under 10+2+3 system) in any discipline from recognized university.
- Honours graduates in communicative English (Major) from any recognized University. (30 years of age as on June 01, 2013)
- Working Journalists with 3 years experience in any media (35 years of age as on June 01, 2013)
Total No of Seats: 85 (including all categories)
Download application form to click here and submit with the requisite enclosures to the office of the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication. Admit Cards for the Written Admission Test will be distributed from the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Application deadline: July 31, 2013
- Admission for all categories will commence on: August 22, 2013
- Classes to commence: September 09, 2013
- Date of Written Admission Test: August 04, 2013 at 2 pm
- (Venue: Asutosh Building, Calcutta University, College Street Campus)
- The merit list of the deserving candidates selected for Direct Admission will be published on: August 02, 2013
- The merit list of the deserving candidates selected through Written Admission Test will be published on: August 21, 2013
Department of Journalism & Mass Communication
Hardinge Building, Second Floor,
87/1 College Street, Kolkata 700 073