What is CUCET Mass Communication?
CUCET Mass Communication Application Details
The application forms for CUCET Mass Communication will be available in an online mode only. Candidates have to follow 6 simple steps to complete the CUCET Mass Communication application process.
1. Choice of course-- Candidates must use the given link for application as per the programme they wish to apply for. Mass Communication candidates must choose the PG application link to apply for CUCET 2018 Mass Communication
2. Login Details - Candidates must enter their Name, Email, Mobile details along with a password of their choice. After successful registration, they can proceed to fill the application form
3. Registration: The next stage involves candidates filling their personal details, academic details, and address details. The Aadhaar card number is mandatory while filling the form. Candidates also have to choose one test centre as per their preference from the given list of exam centres for CUCET Mass Communication 2018.
4. Uploading Photograph, signature and other documents: Applicants have to upload their photograph of size between 10KB - 100 KB and signature of size 5KB – 20KB, respectively.
5. Registration for courses and Universities: In this stage a candidate must enter the courses for three universities as per their preference.
6. Payment of Fees: Candidates can edit their application form before making the payment of the application fees of CUCET 2018 Mass Comm. The payment can be made either online or offline through SBI challan which has to be downloaded.
7. Submission of the application form: Once the application process is over, and the form along with fee is submitted, applicants will receive SMS and Email alerts.
Guidelines for Photograph & Signature:
A. Photograph: Recent passport size colour picture against a white background
Dimensions must be 200 x 230 pixels
Size of file should be between 10kb to 100 kb
The size of the scanned image is not more than 100KB
B. Signature: The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen
Dimensions must be 140 x 60 pixels
Size of file should be between 5KBto 20KB
The size of the scanned image is not more than 500KB
CUCET Mass Communication Eligibility Criteria
Each University has their own CUCET Mass Communication eligibility criteria. Candidates must, therefore, ensure that they meet the common eligibility criteria of CUCET 2018 Mass Comm along with the eligibility prescribed by the respective universities to which they are applying. Generally, candidates must have a passed graduation degree from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks.
CUCET Mass Communication Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
CUCET Mass Communication Exam Pattern
CUCET Mass Communication Counselling Details
Candidates have to register for the counselling process of CUCET, as soon as the results are announced. The registrations for CUCET Mass Communication will commence from June. The process is,
Each university will have its own separate counselling for qualified candidates
Candidates must follow the counselling process of their individual university
Seats will be allotted based on merit
Candidates must attend the document verification session and follow the admission procedure specified by the respective university.