MICAT Sample Papers 2023: Download Previous Year Question Paper Here
MICAT Sample Papers 2023 - Aspirants, want to appear for MICAT 2023 should go through MICAT 2023 sample papers to analyse the structure of examination and ace the MICA exam. Candidates must practise MICAT sample papers 2023 after the completion of the whole syllabus.
Stay up-to date with MICAT News
To practice for MICAT 2023 candidates should know the pattern of examination, total number of questions, difficulty level, total topics, and with the help of MICAT 2023 sample papers candidates can get an exact overview of the MICAT exam. Sample papers serve as an additional aid to understand the MICAT syllabus. Aspiring candidates can practice a variety of questions by solving multiple MICAT 2023 sample papers.
MICAT Sample Papers 2023
The MICAT exam pattern is different from other MBA entrance exams. Therefore, practising the MICAT 2023 sample papers is the key to score good marks in the given duration of time.
Popular Online Arts And Crafts Courses and Certifications
Steps to download MICAT Sample Papers 2023
To download the MICAT 2023 sample papers follow the steps given below
Step 1: Visit media.careers360.com.
Step 2: Complete the registration process.
Step 3: Login with the Careers360 credentials.
Step 4: Log in can be done with the Google or Facebook accounts.
Step 5: Visit the sample papers Store.
Step 6: Download the sample papers.
MICA, Ahmedabad has released the MICAT 2023 exam pattern. Applicants should go through the exam pattern of MICAT 2023 to get a clear understanding of the MICAT exam. For a good preparation strategy, the candidates should have a clear idea about the things like - mode of the exam, total number of questions and so on designed by MICA. By analyzing the MICAT 2023 exam pattern, the candidates can strategize their syllabus and time accordingly without any confusion.
MICAT 2023 Exam Pattern
No negative marking
No negative marking
0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
MICAT 2023 Marking Scheme
For the sections - Verbal Ability (VA), General Awareness (GA), Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, and Divergent and Convergent Thinking (DCR) 0.25 will be deducted for incorrect answers. There will be no negative marking for Psychometric and Descriptive sections.
The topics that are covered in the MICAT syllabus 2023 are divided into 6 sections-
MICAT syllabus 2023 will help the candidates to have a clarity to strategize and prepare the topics accordingly.
Advantages of MICAT Sample Papers 2023
The key to mastering the MICAT 2023 is extensive preparation with MICAT 2023 sample papers. As they will be playing a major role in deciding the result.
MICAT sample papers 2023 help candidates to make new strategies so that they can improve their scores via assessing their strong and weak areas.
With the help of sample papers, candidates can predict the frequently asked questions and master them, this will result in better time management during the examination day.
By solving MICAT 2023 sample papers, candidates will not feel nervous when they actually appear in the exam, hence practising sample papers will boost their confidence, and as a result, candidates will complete the exam with calmness and aim for higher scores.
In addition, candidates can learn what approach to follow when they attempt the actual MICAT 2023 this way. Solving sample papers can help candidates to form time management and develop a better understanding of the questions.
MICAT 2023 General Instructions and Guidelines
Candidates should read all the sections given in the question paper so that nothing is missed.
Candidates should answer every question carefully, otherwise, negative marking will create a hindrance to their merit.
On the examination day, candidates should reach their respective examination centres 1.30 to 2 hours prior to the scheduled time.
While answering the questions, if candidates select two options as the answer, it will be treated as incorrect and will lead to negative marking. Hence avoid making such mistakes.
Carry your admit card with the latest photograph to MICAT exam centres.
MICAT 2023 - Preparation Tips
The candidates should go through the syllabus of the MICAT.
Strategize the topics according to the exam pattern of the MICAT.
Revise important books and make short notes for reference.
Practice sample papers to improve efficiency and speed.
Attend a MICAT mock test to get the idea of the MICAT exam.
Student Also Liked:
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - MICAT Sample Papers 2023: Download Previous Year Question Paper Here
Question: What are the different topics that come under the MICAT syllabus?
The topics that come under MICAT syllabus 2023 are - Psychometric test, Verbal ability, Quantitative ability, General awareness, Divergent-convergent reasoning and Descriptive test.
Question: What are the benefits of MICAT 2023 sample papers?
By practising MICAT 2023 sample papers the candidates will get the exposure to a wide range of questions. Helps to manage time efficiently and work on the mistakes.
Question: What is the total duration of the ‘Descriptive test’ section of MICAT 2023 exam?
The total duration of the MICAT 2023 exam ‘Descriptive test’ section is 25 minutes.
Question: Is there any negative marking in the MICAT 2023 exam?
Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer in the MICAT 2023 exam.
Question: Who is the conducting body of the MICAT 2023 exam?
MICA, Ahmedabad conducts the MICAT 2023 exam.
MICAT Exam Dates 2023 - Candidates cam check here MICAT 2023 e...
Candidates can get the details of MICA application form 2023 f...
MICAT Mock Test 2023 - MICA Ahmedabad has made the MICAT 2023 ...
MICAT Exam Centres 2023 - Candidates can check here complete l...
MICAT Selection Procedure 2022 - MICA, Ahmedabad has released ...
Questions related to MICAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
How can we get to know after the declaration of micat 2 result whether we have been shortlisted or not? How to access the merit list?
On February 17, 2022, MICA, Ahmedabad, announced the MICAT 2022 result for phase 2 on mica.ac.in. Using their login credentials, candidates may check the MICAT 2022 phase 2 result. MICAT result 2022 has been emailed to applicants' registered email addresses, and students who took the entrance exam can now verify their qualifying status.
To check the result, follow the below mentioned steps:
Visit MICA Ahmedabad's main website at mica.ac.in.
Select "MICAT 1 Result" from the drop-down menu.
On the screen, a candidate login window will display.
Click the "Login" tab after entering the user ID and password.
Download the MICAT scorecard 2022 and check your qualifying status.
For further information, check out the link provided below.
can i give both cat and xat %ile ? if yes then which score willl they consider ?
You have tagged MICAT, hence I believe your query is for MICA Ahmedabad, the entrance test scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT are acceptable for PGDM admission,
Further for Group Exercise & Personal Interview, candidates need to qualify Psychometric test firstly, and then on the basis of this, the performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT will be taken into consideration and further they will be assessed on the following MICAT sections: VA/QADI/GA/DCT, Those who will qualify the minimum cutoff for each of these sections- VA, QADI, GA and DCT and required cut-offs for CAT/XAT/GMAT, their Descriptive Tests will be analyzed for selection, the cut--offs for CAT/XAT is expected to be 80 percentile, to know more details regarding this, visit our page at https://media.careers360.com/exams/micat?utm_source=google&utm_medium=kg
I am scoring around 50+ percentile in XAT can I apply for MICAT 2?
There is no such minimum cutoff to apply for MICAT - II . However, if you are having good scores of CAT/XAT you will have good chances to get admission in to top institute. And the registration form to apply for MICAT -II is open till 20th january 2021, exam will be conducted on 20th January 2021. To know more, visit here:
what is the criteria for PWD candidate
PWD candidate is a person who is suffering from atleast 40 percentage of Disability criteria as per mentioned by the Indian Government for getting the Reservation Benifits.
Disabilities such as low vision, blindness, mental illness, intellectual disability, dwarfism, and several other fall under the PWD category.
Hope that this answer helps you!!