Media, Mass Communication and Journalism
Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Declaration of Result: 04 Jun, 2020
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
12fail diploma pharmashi Ki collage s Kha Hai?
if you fail in 12th then you can't take admission anywhere. even in 3rd division you have to qualify intermediate.
It will be a better option is you apply for supplementary or improvement exam and clear all your back papers. There are many degree and courses you can do even your 12th percentage is 3rd division.
for admission into any higher education, you have to clear 12th class.
Hope it helps!
which University is best for BA in Mass communication manipal Jaipur or Amity Jaipur?
Thank you for your query. its your choice to decide on which University out of the 2 given will be best for BA in Mass Communication. But I will be trying to give you some primary details on both the Universities and also some basic details on the Universities so that you can choose the best one out of the 2:
- BA in Journalism and Mass Communication- Manipal Jaipur:
- Total duration of the programe: 3 years
- Mode of teaching: offline
- Eligibility:Pass in 12th with a recognized curriculum and good amount of marks in the Manipal University Entrance test
- Fees:2,72,000 INR
- Career Opportunities:Technical Writer, Copywriter, Journalist, Photography, News Anchor, Content Writer, Film production, Video Editor
- Placement percentage: 80%
- BA Journalism and Mass Communication- Amity Jaipur:
- Duration:3 Years
- Mode of teaching: Offline
- Eligibility: Pass in 12th with a recognized curriculum
- Fees Per year: 59,000 INR
- Companies offering Placement:Byjus, Capegemini, Decathlon, IBM,GD Research
All the best
List of Careers
Public relation officer qualifications should enable him or her to handle various activities like developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating communications strategy in order to support th...
Linguistics meaning, scientific study of language, and it's a very broad field with many specialties. Some linguists work in academia, researching and teaching different areas of language, such...
Print communication is one of the strongest media of mass communication which is still very popular. Books, newspapers, and magazines most frequently come to mind when people think of printed items...
The details of a career as has been sent to your registered email ID successfully.