GGSIPU CET BJMC Counselling 2017: The cutff of IPU CET BJMC Round 1 is now available here.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has determined the GGSIPU CET 2017 cutoff. The counselling process of IPU CET BJMC began from May 30, 2017. Only those candidates who were shortlisted on the basis of results were eligible to appear for the IPU CET BJMC 2017 counselling process. The officials too had announced the BJMC Cutoff on The counselling procedure was completely online and in three rounds. Candidates had to follow the counselling process and pay the admission fee to be able to avail final admissions in their preferred GGSIPU affiliated institute. Candidates can also check the Cutoff for BJMC in the table provided in the article. Read GGSIPU CET BJMC counselling 2017 details including dates, procedure and fee in the article.
IPU CET BJMC 2017 Counselling dates
IPU CET BJMC Result
May 15, 2017
First Round of Counselling process
May 30 2017
Second and Third round of Counselling process
Till July 31, 2017
August 1, 2017
Official information for GGSIPU counselling "On-line Counselling/Admission will be held for eleven programmes including BJMC on the basis of merit of rank obtained in the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017. However, the candidates who will qualify CET-2017 must also fulfil the eligibility criteria of the qualifying examinations, as laid down in the Admission Brochure 2017-18."
Click here or Check IPU CET BJMC Cutoff for Academic Session 2017-18
Venue for Counselling of GGSIPU- Venue of Counselling: For all programmes for which offline counselling will be held the venue will be notified in the counselling schedule on the University’s website (and at the end of this page along with the counselling dates).
GGSIPU CET BJMC Counselling 2017 – Procedure for First Round
1. The officials released a detailed schedule of the first counselling process of IPU CET BJMC 2017, mentioning the number of qualified candidates to be called for counselling on or before 5.00 p.m. on the GGSIPU CET website, at least one week prior to the commencement of counselling. This also had venue details and list of affiliated institutes offering BJMC programme.
2. Candidates, whose names were mentioned in the GGSIPU CET BJMC 2017 results, had to follow the stated schedule.
3. The IPU CET BJMC counselling processing fee was Rs. 1000 which has to be paid by the candidates at the time of taking admission.
4. Firstly, the candidates were called as per their GGSPIU CET BJMC merit or rank. Candidates now had to produce documents for verification. Each candidate had to choose from the available seats when the turn comes. The seats in the preferred institutions were allotted depending upon the merit.
5. Admission Officer give a duly signed Admission Slip after the deposition of the complete fee by the candidate. The candidate must check details printed or written in the BJMC admission slip.
6. A candidate who fails to appear in person on the notified venue, date and time for counselling, will not be granted admission.
7. Immediately after finalising the seat and receiving the admission slip, candidates had to pay notified fee. If a candidate fails to pay the fee, the seat offered to him/her will be withdrawn and allotted to the next candidate in the merit list.
8. The students admitted in first round of IPU CET BJMC counselling will not be allowed to change the programme or institute during the subsequent days of first counselling. However, they may change the programme or institute during second counselling after depositing an additional sum of Rs.5,000/- in the form of a fresh Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi.
9. The counselling process of BJMC will stop when all the seats get filled-up. Notice regarding closure of IPU CET BJMC counselling will be displayed on the University Website.
GGSIPU BJMC Counselling Dates and Venue
Withdrawal of Admission after First Counselling and Refund of Fees in GGSIPU CET BJMC Offline
1. The candidates after getting admission in first IPU CET counselling will be allowed to withdraw the admissions upto 5.00 p.m. The candidates will be required to surrender the original Admission Slip issued at the time of Counselling/Admission while applying for withdrawal of admission.
GGSIPU CET BJMC Counselling 2017 - Procedure for Second Round
1. The second round of IPU CET BJMC counselling will depend upon the number of seats left and withdrawals. The details and the schedule of the same will be displayed on the official website. This will be over by July, as the academic session will begin from August 1, 2017.
2. The second counselling will commence from rank one onwards for all categories and programmes.
3. Candidates who attended the first counselling and paid the IPU CET BJMC counselling processing fee of Rs. 1000 are not required to pay the fee for the second counselling.
4. Candidates who did not attend the first round of IPU CET BJMC counselling or did not pay the counselling processing fee of Rs.1000/- shall be required to pay the BJMC counselling processing fee to participate in the second round of IPU CET BJMC counselling.
5. The students having taken admission in second counselling would not be allowed to change the
Programme/institute in the coming days of second counselling.
6. A candidate taking admission in the second Round of IPU CET BJMC counselling will not be entitled to withdraw the admission.
The list of students on close of admissions after the second counselling will be the final list of admissions and was displayed on the GGSIPU website.
Visit www.media.careers360.com for more details on IPU CET BJMC 2017 Counselling Process
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!
Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.
Know your admission chancesUse Now
Questions related to IPU CET
Hi, my rank in IPU CET for BJMC is 1949, Delhi GEN. What best colleges can I get till sliding/spot round? Can I aim for Jims Vasant Kunj?
Hey!Check out this page https://www.edufever.com/ipu-cet-bjmc-cut-off/
Spot counselling will start after sliding round whose results is going to be declared on 20 July . Hence we can assume that spot round will start o...
HelloIt's actually your choice if you want to continue it or change it for the next round so yes you can keep it the same as per your choice.Thank ...
Hello, you must specify what you mean by 3020. If it is some rank that you have got, then tell us the exam for which you appeared for.