St. Xavier’s BMM Selection Process 2017
St.Xavier’s BMM Selection Process 2017: The complete admission criteria or the selection process of St Xavier's BMM 2017 includes three steps. Candidates have to appear for the selection process rounds after the entrance exam has been conducted. The details of the selection process are mentioned on the candidates Admit Card. The St Xavier’s BMM 2017 selection process consists of Interview rounds. Only after completing the selection process, candidates will be able to check the final results for admissions. The officials have released the first final merit list of the finally selected candidates. Each of the factor in the St Xavier’s BMM selection rounds carries different weight-ages on the basis of which final selection will be done.
LATEST - Candidates can check St. Xavier's BMM Result cum Merit List here
Steps of St.Xavier’s BMM Selection Process 2017
1. Appear for St. Xavier’s BMM 2017 entrance exam
2. Submit qualifying examination marks (10+2 level)
3. If shortlisted, appear in Interview rounds
4. Pay admission fee to avail final admission
St.Xavier’s BMM Selection Process 2017
1. All the test-takers and were called for Personal Interview rounds. The shortlisted names were declared by the officials under St.Xaviers BMM result 2017. Now the final merit list has also been declared.
2. The final selection of the candidates was on the basis of performance in each round. The factors that are calculated at the time of selecting final candidates for admissions are,
St Xavier’s BMM entrance exam: 60 per cent
Marks in XII Std: 30 per cent
Personal Interview: 10 per cent
3. The list of the final selected candidates was updated on the official website. The final selected candidates had to appear for the document submission, on the entrance test day.
4. The documents required to be submitted are (original and attested copies),
H.S.C. Statement of Marks
Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
Migration Certificate (required for getting Eligibility Certificate)
Baptism Certificate (for Minority Community - Christians)
Passing Certificate (required for getting Eligibility Certificate)
Documentary Evidence for Special Category Status
What After St Xavier’s Selection Process Rounds?
The Final Merit List (based on the weighted scores of the Entrance Exam, the QE and the Interview) are displayed. Candidates who accept the offer of admission shall pay the necessary fees. Fees once paid will not be refunded (for fee structure please see the website under the Course name)
Visit www.media.careers360.com for more news and updates on St Xavier’s BMM 2017 Selection Process
Questions related to B.M.M.
where can I find the registration link for the 2020 BMM course offered by st. Xaviers?
Due to pandemic situation, Xavier's College Mumbai has postponed their exams and the date has not been notified yet.
Last year the registration for entrance exam for BMM and BMS was started in May but this year they have postponed it
Please visit the website time to time to keep a track if they release the date
Hope this helps
I got 64.80 percentage in 12th board exam form Maharashtra board . Am I eligible for bmm entrance test ? I am from general category
The eligibility criteria for pursuing BMM ckurse states that the Candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent with any subject stream and minimum 50% marks from a recognised state kr central board of education.
So, Yes! You are eligibile to apply for the BMM entrance exam.
Hope this helps.