ACJ Application Form 2017
ACJ Application Form 2017 - Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) extended the date of ACJ 2017 application form till April 30, 2017. Earlier, the last date of ACJ application form was April 17. The application form of ACJ 2017 was available in both online and offline modes with a fee of Rs.1500 for all category candidates. Candidates with incomplete registration or ACJ application forms 2017 will not be allowed to further appear in the ACJ Entrance Exam to be conducted on May 14 across centres, depending on the number of ACJ applications received from a particular zone.
Dates related to ACJ Application Form 2017
ACJ Application last date
April 30, 2017
May 6, 2017
ACJ 2017 date
May 14, 2017
According to the ACJ eligibility criteria, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any of the discipline from a recognised university. Students in their final year of graduation could also apply for the ACJ Entrance Exam 2017.
How to fill ACJ Application Form 2017- Offline and Online
Candidates have to fill the following fields in both, online and offline Application Forms of ACJ 2017
1.Name of the candidate - First, Middle and Last name of the candidate
2. Date of Birth - in DD/MM/YY format
3. Address of Communication - Enter the address with Pincode
4. Contact number - landline or mobile
5. Email Address of candidates - Enter valid Email ID
6. Name of Father or Guardian
7. Occupation of Father/Guardian
8. Home Address - Full Address with Telephone and Email
9. Office Address - Enter Full Address along with Telephone Number, Fax and Email
10. Mother's Name
11. Occupation of Mother
12. Annual Family income from all sources in Rupee (in Words)
13. Education - College Name, Marks and Years
14. Other Education qualification (computers, languages, cultural, music education, etc)
15. Academic distinctions/awards, if any
16. Extracurricular interests, hobbies, sports, etc.
17. Office or Computer skills
18. Work experience, if any (including part-time):
19. List the newspapers/magazines you read regularly
20. List the television programmes you watch regularly
21. Name three leading professionals in your chosen stream
22. Describe in 50 words what you understand by New Media, listing some websites which have impressed you
23. Describe in 50 words how you see radio FM broadcasting developing in India
24. Has any of your work been published/broadcast?
25. Tell us in 100 words why you wish to be a journalist and why you think you will be good at it
26. Choose examination Centres
17. Will you need residential accommodation on the campus?
The Application form 2017 must be filled and sent to the following address:
AdmissionsAsian College of JournalismSecond Main Road,(Behind M.S Swaminathan Research Foundation)Taramani,Chennai - 600113, India
ACJ Application Form 2017
The application form of ACJ 2017, can either be submitted online or downloaded from the official website and submitted to the admissions office.
The offline application forms must have passport size photograph affixed.
Else, candidates can also send two copies of their passport size photos with full candidate's name written at the back of the photos to above address.
ACJ application form 2017, whether online or offline, have to be submitted along with an application fee of Rs 1500. The fee is same for all gender and all category students.
ACJ 2017 Application Fee
- The Application fee for all category student is Rs.1500.
Candidates can submit the ACJ 2017 Application fee Online- Debit/Credit card, Net banking, OR
Through Demand Draft in favour of "Media Development Foundation", payable at Chennai with candidates full name and address written on the back of the DD.
Click here to download offline ACJ 2017 Application form.
Click here or fill online ACJ Application form 2017 from below:
Candidates are required to mention the media stream they wish to specialise in, i.e Radio, Print, Television and New Media in their ACJ 2017 application forms.
ACJ Application Form 2017 will be processed only if it is complete in all respects and on receipt of the photo and application form fee.
Candidates will be scrutinised as per their details mentioned on the ACJ application form 2017.
Only scrutinised applicants would receive ACJ admit card 2017 and permission to appear in ACJ Entrance Exam 2017.
Stay tuned to www.media.careers360.com for more news and updates on ACJ Application Form 2017
ACJ Entrance Exam Preparation Tips and Exam Day Guidelines - C...